Monday, February 27, 2017

Dear Blog Readers

I must apologize for not posting sooner, but I've been in the process of applying for affordable senior housing here in Chicago. This has entailed lots of site visits and filling out sometimes quite lengthy applications.

On the plus side, I think I've dropped an entire dress size--if I still wore dresses--with all the walking I've been doing, some days a bit more than my usual three miles.

Later this week, I plan to do a post that will update my adventures, including dropping off three more applications on Wednesday and Thursday, bringing my total to four since last Monday.

I will include in that post how much this personal odyssey of mine might ultimately benefit others who presently seek--or will be seeking--their own affordable senior housing in Chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment